Merry christmas to surv and killer mains
Happy christmas everyone ๐
Anyone else get any dbd themed gifts?
Happy christmas everyone ๐
Anyone else get any dbd themed gifts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That looks sick !
Unfortunately can't say I got any DbD stuff, but I sure will treat myself to some merch at some point. =)
I got a huge blanket with the original DBD Trapper logo and a Cappy *_* 32 years old and still acting like a little child when it comes to stuff like this <3
Happy Christmas!!! :)
It is necessary. Been gifted a couple chapters by friends. Looks like I need to adept nemesis and jill by the new year ๐คฃ merry christmas! ๐ ๐
Nah ,I got some new stuff but it's not DBD things that's a really nice hoodie tho, good color scheme for the day it is ?
Yh got given it by my parents lol. Nice to know they pay attention to what games i like lol