Make it easy to get 10000 bloodpoints in the sacrifice category

Have you ever gotten 10000 Bloodpoints in the Sacrifice category? I think this is impossible, I never got it. Even though I have hooked Survivors 12 times, the Bloodpoints obtained from the Sacrifice category have never touched 10000.

https://youtu.be/jAiEpY0onXI


Comments

  • The only real way to get 10k Sacrifice is by getting hooks and sacrifices after the doors are open, which award you the Late Hook and Late Sacrifice bloodpoint events.

  • https://youtu.be/Lhvmd2iR0Wo

    Getting a full Killer Score is not easy.

    But it is not impossible, and it may not be fun to get a full score too easily.

  • @igotskiz said:

    The only real way to get 10k Sacrifice is by getting hooks and sacrifices after the doors are open, which award you the Late Hook and Late Sacrifice bloodpoint events.

    Thank you for your information.

    @wimpy said:

    https://youtu.be/Lhvmd2iR0Wo

    Getting a full Killer Score is not easy.

    But it is not impossible, and it may not be fun to get a full score too easily.

    I think getting 12 hooks is difficult. So I expect 12 hooks = 10k bloodpoints in the sacrifice category, without the bonus from Late Hook and Late Sacrifice.