What changes will Knight get?

They reassess his addons? Make changes to his power? What will happen? What are they planning?

Comments

  • No one is going to be able to answer this.

    The devs are unlikely to touch knight this next mid chapter and they haven't said anything about adjusting knight.

  • @faithfulknight said:

    They reassess his addons? Make changes to his power? What will happen? What are they planning?

    It'll be at least a year, probably more like two. Twins are up next for a rework and Sadako is going to be adjusted next probably (it's almost certainly just going to be a nerf to the stupid slug build).

    Knight needs something though. I've literally seen one since he was released - and he was AFK.

  • Since Sadako or Dredge or Wesker didnt got major changes on the upcoming midchapter after their release, I expect nothing else now.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3302592#Comment_3302592

    why lie lol "One" you've either played 2 survivor games or you're lying for no reason lmao

    I've played maybe 70 games? Hang on, I've been working on a...thing.

    Yeah, 67 games as of tonight, over the past 2 weeks. And I was incorrect. One game against the Knight where he was AFK and one where he got destroyed with 1 hook.

    The only killers I've seen less of are Twins and Demogorgon, at 0/1 a piece. For a brand new killer, that's insane.

  • Shrug. Your belief or disbelief does not influence reality.

    It is what it is.

    Watching a few Otz streams at present - there were a few Knights at release, but almost none right now either, over in high MMR EU land.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3302664#Comment_3302664

    im on eu high mmr too, i see knights pretty regular

    skermz is high mmr american streamer and he runs into knight a lot too ;@

    Interesting. I don't watch Skermz, so not sure what to tell you.

  • The main problem with Knight is that his patrol is so safe for survivors that no one uses him for that. It's takes too long to set a patrol path, the guards are easy to dodge, they see your green orb flying and the range of your guards.

    I won't argue that the guards are bad chasing because I get it that they aren't suppose to hit survivors by themselves and just getting them out of gens is enough.

    What I would change is hiding the orb that Knight releases when using his power and the range of his guards. Also, they should also fix his hotbox while setting a patrol, since you cant set a patrol on tight corners and it is just awkward.

  • Probably something similar to what sadako got.... Oh wait. /S

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/359140/what-changes-will-knight-get

    It'll be at least a year, probably more like two. Twins are up next for a rework and Sadako is going to be adjusted next probably (it's almost certainly just going to be a nerf to the stupid slug build).

    Knight needs something though. I've literally seen one since he was released - and he was AFK.

    Stop propagating the idea that Twins is getting a rework, this has never been confirmed at all. All they said is that they were looking into the killer due to QoL demands.

  • @Emoba said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3302592#Comment_3302592

    Stop propagating the idea that Twins is getting a rework, this has never been confirmed at all. All they said is that they were looking into the killer due to QoL demands.

    They've been saying they want to rework Twins for a while now. And duh, I'm using 'rework' in the sense that other killers got reworked. Sometimes this is substantial, sometimes it's more of a QOL thing and addon pass.

  • how did this topic go from knight to twins to sadako lol