Holding the game hostage.

Is it still possible to do? Or is this person I'm debating with correct that it's not possible?

Comments

  • It is still possible.

    survivors can just hide without progressing the objective at all thus holding the killer hostage.

    killers can bodyblock one/multiple survivors before End Game Collapse activates to prevent them from progressing the game in any way - this is still considered taking the game hostage even though the other survivors may be able to progress but it’s completely out of the hands of those getting blocked.

    that’s the two most prominent examples for both sides I would guess, but there are possibly other scenarios that count as well

  • @Mooks said:

    It is still possible.

    survivors can just hide without progressing the objective at all thus holding the killer hostage.

    killers can bodyblock one/multiple survivors before End Game Collapse activates to prevent them from progressing the game in any way - this is still considered taking the game hostage even though the other survivors may be able to progress but it’s completely out of the hands of those getting blocked.

    that’s the two most prominent examples for both sides I would guess, but there are possibly other scenarios that count as well

    Thanks, I thought so.