Why is everything terrible?
Play for several hours a night, every single killer is toxic. Face camp, hard tunnel, I'm not hooking the last person unless everyone is slugged sort of bullshit. What's with that? Why is everyone and their mother running Noed these days? Why are killers going out of their way to make sure no one has fun?
Comments
If i had played surv for SEVERAL hours not having fun in ALL matches, i def would change sides to see what's going on.
If you play for several hours every night and not have any fun whatsoever then it's time to ask the question if maybe DbD isn't for you.
Are people really trying rob you of fun or are they just playing the game that you don't find fun
Your problem is:
A.) You think camping and tunneling is toxic.
B.) You want to play Perk Police.
and
C.) You think Killers doing any of this is designed for you not to have fun, and not, you know... them doing their objective.
You have a whole thread devoted to hating on a single perk. Take your hypocrisy elsewhere.
The only perk I hate was legit busted, and it was nerfed into sanity.
I no longer have a single issue with any perk in the game. Old Dead Hard was legit insane, and everyone knew it.
Just switch sides and find out.
Have fun!
Why do you care if the killer runs NOED, or slugs to secure a 4k?
I get out like 25% of the times, inspite of all that stuff and an added helping of DCing tool.
It's still fun, its actually more fun like this.
Killer on the other hand is super tense with little to laugh at.
I sometimes don't understand why people are mad about "toxic" killers. Unless it's like hardcore camping killer that ruins all the fun... Like what is the issue? NOED? It's a cool perk, a second wind for a failed match that tests teamwork as surviors have to find the HEX while others distract the killer. Also unless it's toxic slugger who just waits for everyone to bleed out... Speedrunning nurse slugging and executing everyone in a minute is admirable. Not like you gonna get god level players every match. There is a lot of ways for killers to be toxic but NOED and speedrun sluggers or killers that want to insure 4k instead of 3k by slugging one person when there are 2ppl left... I don't consider that toxic at all.
I think some people just take the game far too seriously, if you remember you're supposed to have fun... it becomes more fun.
There is the odd match where killers seem extra sweaty and my team mates make really poor decisions but I'd say 95% of the time I enjoy playing the game.