Heal Items in the bloodweb hard to find
Since a couple of weeks I noticed, that all sorts of heal items are hard to find nowadays. When the items got cheaper there were tons of all items, med kits, charges, everything.
But since 2 weeks or so heal items got rare. Had couple of minutes 7 levels where there was no heal item at all.
It seems as if the killer side again cried a bit and the devs heard them well and reduced the amount of heal items by a large number, but that's just a wild guess...
Comments
The good items are somewhat rare for my lower prestige characters while all healing items are common for my 15+P character. Maybe try prestiging more.
You made a good point, maybe the rate of items decrease if you level up your prestige
Well, I do get a fair number of brown medkits across all characters regardless of prestige.
But that I got only 32 ranger medkits total on a P50 character (that had about 10 of them pre prestige rework and started at P11) does make them seem very rare. Especially considering I never take one with me and always go for a ranger medkit when I have one in my bloodweb. Averaging out at less than one per prestige... is... well. I don't like it very much.
Green medkits are also hard to come by. - Add-ons and yellows are regular. Usually I have to choose between flashlight and medkit add-ons. Syringes and styiptic agents are extremely rare as well though (also don't ever take them with me and said P50 character has <20 of each)