PC - Survs becoming invisible

E9D46382-DEF3-4831-B66B-884325BE90CE.jpeg

I will load up the game for the first time, I'll play survivor, then at some point during the match (so far it has happened at the start and halfway through), some survs will become invisible. I can hear them, pools of blood appear, scratch marks appear, I can see grass moving where they run, I will see their items or effects like the firecrackers or beams of light from flashlights. I can only see them again when they come out of a snowman.

Survs can also become invisible at certain angles when I approach them, not going past my view but actually standing looking at them, approach them and they disappear, I step back and there they are again.

I also cannot always hit survs in snowmen. I could be standing directly in front of them and swing and it will do nothing.


Killer: Spirit (I'd like to note that I was not phasing, and in one of the matches had not phased at all).

Maps: Shattered Square, Azarov's Resting Place

Perks: Hex: Devour Hope, Hex: Haunted Ground, Discordance, Blood Warden


So far I have encountered this twice at completely different times of day with a large break between playing.


In the image you can see that a surv is hooked, there is a pool of blood under the hook, and yet no surv is seen. I could also hear his grunts at this time.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments