PC - Invisible Survivor Playing Spirit
• Platform: PC
• Description of the issue: Run into this issue yesterday where I was playing The Spirit, after using her power survivors got invisible and could only go back to visible after using the killer's power again.
• Steps to reproduce (if possible): Using the spirit power
• How often does this occur: One time only
Video:
https://youtu.be/lYfHXGm6f30 DeadByDaylight-EGS-backup-2022.12.17-01.56.37.logI don't know if that's the correct log you need.
Tagged:
Duplicate
Comments
This has happened to me, as well as a streamer I watch, which I linked their clip below. To make it even more odd, the survivor seemed to disappear at a completely random point. They'd been out of phase for a while chasing the Claudette and suddenly she was gone. You can still hear her and see the pallet drop, so you know she's there. Very odd!
https://www.twitch.tv/squishy_scholar/clip/ThoughtfulHomelySproutBibleThump-eQM2H0v-7NeadhqB?filter=clips&range=all&sort=timeThis happened to me on Midwich, this streamer was on one of the Auto Haven maps. As far as I can tell, didn't happen again during the match.
I also experienced this bug, think it happened when someone jumped in or out of a snowman. it was just so random! I can hear and follow the footsteps easily and i get points for chase start but no survivor is visible. You can even see the grass move as the survivor runs.
https://imgur.com/a/7xGccHr