Permanent Ban Support

Hi ,

First of all my old account got permanently banned even though I don't use any cheat software and just bought the game. Could it be a mistake, I sent many emails but no response. .


After that time, I reinstalled windows, and just borrowed an account from a friend via family share steam. But after playing for 1 hour I was banned forever for no reason. Maybe my ip was blocked? ?


But I am very sad, even though I have sent a request to the publisher, my friend has deposited a lot of money into that dbd account.Please help us!


My English is not very good so I don't know if anyone here can help me get my account back ?

I would like to send you some gifts or money to thank you

Comments

  • Firstly we do not discuss bans publicly on the forums.

    Secondly, we certainly would not accept gifts or money to unban an account!