Distortion not getting tokens?

Hey guys! I've got a question here...last night I was playing as Clarie on RPD and Myers was near me, then chasing me, gave up and chased someone else but I was always in his terror radius yet my distortion perk was not getting tokens, it was not filled up and constantly was empty and he was not attempting to read my aura over and over.

Was this a hacker or something I'm not aware of? Thank you in advance :)

Comments

  • Pretty sure a Perma-Tier 1 Myers doesn't allow Distortion to earn back any tokens.

  • @BarnesFlam said:

    Pretty sure a Perma-Tier 1 Myers doesn't allow Distortion to earn back any tokens.

    This myers had the one shot ability. He had us all exposed, with his knife raised in the air ><

  • Yes, I could hear his TR :) For a while too!

  • Somehow, the chase music is not part of his terror radius. So it doesn't give you tokens.

  • If you were not in chase, and within in his terror radius, you should have been receiving tokens for Distortion...if you think you met those conditions but still didn't gain tokens, then please make a bug report on this, thank you.