Has anyone successfully troubleshooted "Error Code 500"?
Especially PS4 players.
( I've talked to BHVR and tried their suggestions. It didn't fix it. I'm wondering if someone had the same problem, and if you fixed it, how.)
Especially PS4 players.
( I've talked to BHVR and tried their suggestions. It didn't fix it. I'm wondering if someone had the same problem, and if you fixed it, how.)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is that a code you're getting at the end of matches or when somebody DCs during loading?
I don't remember the number, but if it's the one I'm thinking of there's nothin you can do about it. Server side issue. Shouldn't cause any problems. Just gotta go on to the next match.
It boots me from loading into matches, or, I load in, I get auto DC'd a few minutes into the match. And then I get assessed a DC penalty.