Spite towards skilled survivors
Some killers on here loaattthh survivors that can loop. Many times I’ll run a killer forever and when I finally get downed, it’s head shakes, hit on hook, nodders, or slugged till last second then hooked. I don’t teabag, point, etc. My buddies that can’t really loop well rarely receive the same treatment from that killer.
I’m not upset, just find it funny at times. You shake your head at me after losing 2-3 gens to the chase.. 😂
P.S; I am a killer main, and I loveeee a good survivor. 10 second chases are no fun. The best looper usually gets to have hatch.
Comments
Agree to disagree. :) There is most definitely skill in looping.
I'm not saying there isn't skill in looping. I'm saying having the ability to loop for such long periods is what can cause killers to be spiteful rather than the fact you are skillful.
Getting a 4k is easier like that if the survs are trashcans, like i get when i play survivor most of the times; if not, a 4k is not easy at all.
looping for 3 gens isnt very impressive when that equates to a minute and a half potentially. which is reasonable considering the amount of chained safe loops in each map.
if you play trapper sure… I main blight, and hit the 50th win in my win-streak last night. I encounter many sweaty SWF’s, and many of the games were close, but I still got the 4k.
If a 3 gen chase isn’t impressive, how come you RARELY see them in any games? The first person typically goes down WELL before the first gen pops and maybe a gen pops as they hook. We’ve all played solo q, you cannot deny this.
If 3 gen chases were common as you’re implying, survivor win rates would be much higher.