Can we please get Nancy Wheeler back for newer players
It's not fair to see others playing on a locked out Character. I'm not trying to get haters, but either open the survivors as a whole or get rid of all of them. I just don't think it's fair when I'd like to get Nancy wheeler but I'm not able to.. Again, I know I'll get hate from the ones who own her, but reverse it in a newer persons shoes and having a character locked out just because you BOUGHT and payed for a game later on. Thanks tc..
Comments
I guess since we are voting up for entitlement I mise well up it also :).
Yeah my friend bought me all the dlc back when he got me the game a long time ago. I came back recently and wanted to buy cosmetics for Nancy and there isn't any. Good work Netflix lol.
Yah, I know a way to get those skins lol. Tempted.
Haha, yup I hear ya on that.
The weird thing is my friend who got me the game said that he got me all her cosmetics, and I know he did! However they are gone, now that is strange..lol pun intended.
I hope it comes back and they fix things :)