Cross progression question

Is there transfer of progress from windows store to steam yet?

Extra Question:

Is DBD playable on the steam deck? Thinking of picking one up so my wife can play with me.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

  • The answer to both is no I'm afraid. There is no further updates with regards to cross progression...only platforms where there is cross progression are Steam, Stadia & Epic Store.

    Steam Deck is something that we announced that we would support some time back, as of yet we are not supporting this platform. I do suggest keeping an eye on our socials/patch notes etc as we will announce this when we're able to.

  • @Mandy said:

    The answer to both is no I'm afraid. There is no further updates with regards to cross progression...only platforms where there is cross progression are Steam, Stadia & Epic Store.

    Steam Deck is something that we announced that we would support some time back, as of yet we are not supporting this platform. I do suggest keeping an eye on our socials/patch notes etc as we will announce this when we're able to.

    Awesome, thanks for the fast answer!