How to properly report someone
I reported someone in game for taking me hostage. A moderator in the old forums said you need to have their steam name, video of it, and report in game.
I have all that. Where do I submit it?
Tagged:
Community Manager
Comments
Thats what i would like to know as i have evidence of a hacker and i have no idea how to report them
Game Rules - BHVR all information needed to make a report can be found on this link.
Thank you, I read it but I can't seem to find a link to put in a support ticket. The page says it is required to submit video evidence, but there is no link nor forum that I can see to open a ticket. Can you direct me please? sorry for my ignorance
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/ this is the address - I've highlighed it on the game rules also to make it clearer for people, thank you for pointing out it was difficult to find.
Thank you very much!