Why is the wiggle action broken?

Since the recent update, my wiggle action is pathetic. It's pointless even trying to free yourself from the killer because the action is so slow and every time you hit a skill check, it literally sticks onto the check point for about 1.2 seconds. It is sooo frustrating that it's literally caused me to not want to even play this game anymore and I've gone from playing for hours daily, to now playing maybe 25 minutes weekly and the more I try, the more I hate it. This stupid issue has literally caused me to hate playing this game and it used to be my absolute favorite game. I raved about it to everyone and told all my friends to join the game but now, I hardly want to play.

Comments

  • Wiggle was never supposed to be a means to escape on your own. You are only supposed to wiggle free if you bring perks for it and your mates bring perks for it and take hits and sabo or when the killer trys to carry you for extended time.

    Wiggle was only brought into the game so the killer can't carry you into the basement from everywhere on the map

  • it literally sticks onto the check point for about 1.2 seconds

    this is not happening to me and I haven’t seen others affected by it.

    Do you know if it’s been reported as a bug/have you don’t it yourself? Do you have a clip of this?

  • @Mooks said:

    it literally sticks onto the check point for about 1.2 seconds

    this is not happening to me and I haven’t seen others affected by it.

    Do you know if it’s been reported as a bug/have you don’t it yourself? Do you have a clip of this?

    image.png

    BHVR Themselves have acknowledged it.


    https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1598724630239494145?s=20&t=_mQnlwq1NEgVX7gOVz07Yw

  • Thanks to all for your responses. The only reason I'm so bitter about it right now is because I love this game so much and now it feels like housekeeping and almost too laborious to be considered entertainment. So I do appreciate any help with fixing this issue because let's be honest, we all kinda need to accept that Stockholm syndrome is a thing and that the struggle is real 🙈

  • Yeah I’ve been dealing with the same thing. It definitely happened after the last update. I bring boil over and certain points on maps where I know I should be able to wiggle off from, (because I’ve done it before) I can’t do it anymore due to this issue.