Question for other streamers..

Do y’all get tunneled, camped, hit on hook more than usual when you have “TTV” in your name? It usually doesn’t bother me but it’s exceptionally bad tonight. Last 7-8 games have been instant tunnel vision on me. Hit on hook, the whole 9. 😂 You other “TTV’ers” experiencing this?

Comments

  • @HugTechLover said:

    Do y’all get tunneled, camped, hit on hook more than usual when you have “TTV” in your name? It usually doesn’t bother me but it’s exceptionally bad tonight. Last 7-8 games have been instant tunnel vision on me. Hit on hook, the whole 9. 😂 You other “TTV’ers” experiencing this?

    I dont have TTV in my name. However when I see a TTV I always play harder and sweatier against them.

  • The few times I stream, I do not have TTV in my name but putting TTV in your name will always put a target on your back. This is a risk you take if you want to advertise your stream to your opponent.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    The few times I stream, I do not have TTV in my name but putting TTV in your name will always put a target on your back. This is a risk you take if you want to advertise your stream to your opponent.

    100%. It’s usually not as bad. I don’t mind being tunneled as I’m pretty skilled in chase so it’s not a big deal. Was just curious. I mainly stream killer so I don’t have to deal with it much till after the match.