Do you ever see someone’s build at match results and chuckle to yourself?
Did they make a mistake? Was it intentional? Not sure, but my killer had Enduring and Bamboozle……
I get it it though, Bamboozle and Spirit Fury look mighty similar!
Lol
Did they make a mistake? Was it intentional? Not sure, but my killer had Enduring and Bamboozle……
I get it it though, Bamboozle and Spirit Fury look mighty similar!
Lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Think i've done something similar with Lightborn and Shadowborn in the past.
I'm pretty sure I've seen people run CoB and Surveillance. I was like, honey those perks don't do together
I've seen a Sprint Burst & Lithe girl once, couldn't decide if she was in on the meme or genuinely trying to get value from both.
Believe it or not some people don’t sweat every match
What's wrong with that, bamboozle is just vault speed, and enduring is if you get hit by pallets, am I missing something?
How dare you run such a toxic and strong build? Like wow.
its more than enduring and spirit fury are a very nice combo and it would make sense that someone would accidentally put on bamboozle instead. enduring is meh if you still have to break the pallet after
All the survivors running Self-Care and no other healing perks.
Kind of weird to make a post like this after seeing enduring and bamboozle together. They don't contradict each other and both provide some value in a chase. Enduring isn't great, but it's not unthinkable that someone would want to run it.