PLEASE, NO MORE GHOSTFACE!
Ghostface every day for a month. Ghostface all day today. Ghostface again tomorrow? Please, no more. I'm sick of seeing this boring killer. I'm sick of his CHASE MUSIC It's such an awful chase music I have to turn off my volume every time I face him.
I seriously hope this rift ends asap and ghostface gets reworked with a completely different chase music im sick of facing him. idk why anyone would want to main him his gameplay is beyond snoozefest.
Comments
22 days.
cope
id much rather play against 10 ghostfaces than 1 starstruck nurse.
also i main ghostie and theres a lot more to him than youd think
Even with his tome, I barely see him at all.
In past month, 6 times, tops.
cope
Sorry. I will not stop learning GF and not abandon challanges only because someone dont like this killer... if i finish him, im going to play someone else, also, doing dailies made me play someone else, but i will NOT stop only because someones complaints.