Favorite SWF?
Mine's officially this one.
Mine's officially this one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like this would be at least half as funny if you didn't have that message in the corner XD
Oh, this one seems like a fun one ! =D
My favourite I encountered was a bloodied cosmetics Bill called "Grandfather Bill" and a default cosmetic Bill called "Regular Bill".
Endgame chat was full of joking around "You dare hit and old man ?!", it was a hoot. =)
As someone who has been using that Ace cosmetic setup for months, I suddenly find myself sad and wanting a new survivor main.
My favourite I saw was a dudes name, then 3 Kate’s all dressed the same.. they all had his name follows by totem licker 1,2,3 😂😂
I laughed my arse off when I saw it
Personally I like these two the most
were you playing survivor last night? I think I played you on RPD last night as Blight.
Holy crap, I faced the Mario themed team a bit back myself.
They (drumroll)...stomped me.
I once encountered a SWF where everyone had the name of a different Legion character and they actually chased ME!