PC - Stairs Near Gate Unusable in Gideon Meat Packing
I was playing a match as a survivor (Tapp) in Gideon Meat Packing against Michael Myers just now. After the last gen was done, I went to a gate.
When I tried to go down the stairs to the left at the gate (the short half-set of stairs in that immediate area) I was unable to pass through. An invisible barrier stopped me.
I jumped down and tried to go up to see if the same thing would happen and it did. There's nothing there, but you can't pass through.
I asked if anyone had the same issue in post-game chat, and someone playing Jonah said that they did. That could be quite a problem for someone who is in a chase and trying to escape at the end.
This is the first time I noticed this issue, but I think it may be the first time that I played the Gideon map since the holiday event started.
Comments
Same happened to me just now, got chased and ran up the long metal stairs leading to the long drop, and got stuck there as well.
Had this happen with a Ghost Face yesterday on Meat Plant