I made a compilation of perks ideas made by the community
Share your opinions and you can share your own ideas
Share your opinions and you can share your own ideas
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ex Machina would be very broken unless you make it so only it can be triggered by exposed status effect that comes from perk rather than killer's power.
Obstructive Healings sounds like Hemorrhage but in perk form.
Hunting season would make it so killers just try to bloodlust survivors in every chase just to gain extra slowdown on top of better chance at catching survivor.
very creative perks. I have list of creative perks I want to put. I was going to put them in creation section of forum but creation section of the forum is gone. I won't post my idea until new year which is Jan 1.
A lot of very interesting perks. Lots of negative effects on most of these perk though.
I love how "Hex: Mortal Empathy" gets worse if you level it xD
Besides that the perks seem great.