I’m not seeing ANY killer variety

Legion Legion Spirit Legion legion Clown etc. 
 not fun at all, I want some damn variety, there’s 14 killers and I’m seeing so many of those 3, not a fan

Comments

  • Clown? :lol:
    Nice bait, havent seen him for ages :smile:

  • Legion, Spirit and Myers is all I get.
    Would love to see a Huntress or Nurse just for the change.

    Clown....yeah, I havent seen him in a long time

  • Master said:

    Clown? :lol:
    Nice bait, havent seen him for ages :smile:

    Exactly what I was thinking lol

    And to be fair there's very little survivor variety. It's mostly claudettes and megs.
  • Rank up into red ranks.
    Billy, Nurse Huntress. ;)

  • Just for you I'm playing shock doc with king add on, followed by an easy game of bait an caught leatherface. Hope to see you in the fog
  • So you mean people are playing the most recently released killers?!
  • So you mean people are playing the most recently released killers?!
    Yup, exclusively
  • Wolf74 said:

    Rank up into red ranks.
    Billy, Nurse Huntress. ;)

    I am tho, rank 1 killer & survivor
  • I almost always play doctor except for dailies and the occasional Myers fun.

    And sometimes I play as camperface ...Usually when I am drinking because it takes less coordination and I laugh my ass off post game.

  • Wolf74 said:

    Rank up into red ranks.
    Billy, Nurse Huntress. ;)

    And a few piggys sneaking about 
  • HOW DARE YOU PLAY THINGS THAT WERE JUST RELEASED! PLAY OLD STUFF DAMMIT!!! (/sacrasmoff)

  • Of course people are going to play the new killer my guy...
  • @GT_Legend2 said:
    Legion Legion Spirit Legion legion Clown etc. 
     not fun at all, I want some damn variety, there’s 14 killers and I’m seeing so many of those 3, not a fan

    I play a lot of Freddy, maybe you'll see me around

  • Know whats worse than no killer variety? NO ######### MAP VARIETY!!

    Every other game its a coldwind offering or crotus penn offering. Its boring. Its ######### dull. I've played them a thousand times.

    Theres a reason most online games dont let you pick the map.
  • yeah, at high ranks, all I ever get is spirit or legion. Very rare I would get anyone else. 
  • Legion is new. Once the novelty wears off it will go back to normal. I saw Spirit almost every game when she came out, now I see way less. Clown too.

  • @GT_Legend2 said:
    Legion Legion Spirit Legion legion Clown etc. 
     not fun at all, I want some damn variety, there’s 14 killers and I’m seeing so many of those 3, not a fan

    blame the devs. for making most killers unviable. and wont buff them to where they are enough variety to not be a chore or flat out annoying. plus legions a new killer what did you expect? of course people would use it lol

  • If you stay at green ranks you get more killer variety :/

  • @GT_Legend2 said:
    Legion Legion Spirit Legion legion Clown etc. 
     not fun at all, I want some damn variety, there’s 14 killers and I’m seeing so many of those 3, not a fan

    agree, the top fun killer and top satisfying is the trapper

  • You might see some Doctor soon.

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    @GT_Legend2 said:
    Legion Legion Spirit Legion legion Clown etc. 
     not fun at all, I want some damn variety, there’s 14 killers and I’m seeing so many of those 3, not a fan

    agree, the top fun killer and top satisfying is the trapper

    Trapper fun and satisfying against SWF? :lol:

  • Wolf74 said:

    Rank up into red ranks.
    Billy, Nurse Huntress. ;)

    I am tho, rank 1 killer & survivor
    I think everyone on here is rank 1