I will not be able to make memes for the next 3 weeks as my exams are currently coming around. I hope that until then I will have new memes that aren't as bad as the ones I have posted recently.
i like how motivated you are and i like your memes. good luck with your exams.
Ah, thank you, also thank you for liking the memes. And yeah I am motivated because it is the only game in some years where I had genuine fun playing it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I belive that we might get news on it soon.
I am tired that is the best I can do today.
I am trying, but there are only that many memes I can make atm...and they all are bad, sry guys
I had a good one, but then I remembered that I can't post it because of nda, so here you go another bad meme. (They will get worse don't worry.)
NEW TEMPLATE FOR ANYONE THAT WANTS IT, IT IS FROM THE TGA TRAILER!
The template to use for other people who want to make memes.
i like how motivated you are and i like your memes. good luck with your exams.
Ah, thank you, also thank you for liking the memes. And yeah I am motivated because it is the only game in some years where I had genuine fun playing it.
Ur a lord