Not Impressed with the Knight
The Knight looks cool, but feels very underwhelming to play. He's slow, and the guards are just as slow if not slower, and to get a hit with them is impossible. I played about a dozen games with him, and he's going to be going to my "Not Fun To Play" pile along with the half of existing killers that have been nerfed into the ground and no one plays anymore. (Twins, Spirit, Executioner, Freddy, etc)
How I can drop a guard on TOP of a survivor, and they have moved out of the detection range by the time it spawns - and then if they do trigger a chase, they guard NEVER catches up. I guess I was expecting something more from him.
Does anyone else feel the Knight feels underwhelming to play?
Comments
your problems are likely same problems everyone else has with the killer. too slow guards, no real reward for placing the guards correctly as killer. Easy counter-play for survivor to avoid them. too long chases. Unfun to play as because there no real skill-cap to master for the killer player.