(Bug) The eruption perk burst generators that are already regressing

I was playing and I saw a generator regressing and when the killer put a surv in the "dying" state it crashed anyway, from what I understand it should only affect generators that are not regressing

If this is not a bug, I recommend that you consider in the future that it does not work that way, the killers already have perks that cause strong regression, and this perk alone already has strong effects, but the focus here is on the eruption, the others perks is another matter.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • this looks like a nerf eruption post in disguise, but it isn't a bug. jolt pain res and eruption all make gens explode no matter if they are regressing or not because they make them lose progress instantly. they make the gen regress afterwards if it already wasn't.

  • @NerfDHalready said:

    this looks like a nerf eruption post in disguise, but it isn't a bug. jolt pain res and eruption all make gens explode no matter if they are regressing or not because they make them lose progress instantly. they make the gen regress afterwards if it already wasn't.

    yes, I really think this kind of feature needs to be nerfed (and it's obvious that you're a main killer) but I would have made a more elaborate post about it, it could be a bug yes, but the devs didn't realize that, they have a lot of things they change because they only found out after a while, like the bamboosle nerf that no longer works on legion and Wesker's power

    and no i don't think i'll play better as a surv if they nerf those things, i just think it's unfair for survs that play solo since they have to put up with a lot of strong slow gen perks