Technician Buff Idea
While Technician is a good perk, the stealthiness of it is ruined if you are repairing a gen with another person. So, my buff would be to make it that every survivor who is repairing the generator with you also gets the repair noise reduction. That way, you won't have to worry about another teammate repairing loudly.
Note that the survivors will only get the noise reduction and not the missed skillcheck prevention.
Comments
Wait. I wont insult you since I see what your thinking so I'll say this respectfully since I'm sure you do not mean it to be way too overpowered.
A generators repair noise distance goes 24m. If there's 3 survivors and 8m reduced each, generators would not make a sound. That combined with Alert would be more broken then DS and Dead hard. Or NOED and bloodwarden.
It wouldn't stack, it would be 8 meters reduced for all survivors.
What about more gaining bloodpoints in objective category?
Oh k.