profile picture selection

probs not the right place for it, but i think it would be better to have the profile pic options displayed in grid display instead of the current list form

seems like a poor use of screen space to have a long list of icons you have to scroll down instead of displaying lets say 5 per row ect

Comments

  • I would like to second this opinion.

  • Yeah, it was really nerve-racking scrolling through all of them when only one was displayed per row.

  • Unfortunately I'm limited on what I can change with this, scrolling down is the only way it can be done I'm afraid :(

    I will be cleaning up the Avatar pool in due course to remove some unused Avatars and keep them at a more sustainable level, so there will at least be less avatars to scroll through :(

  • @Mandy said:

    Unfortunately I'm limited on what I can change with this, scrolling down is the only way it can be done I'm afraid :(

    I will be cleaning up the Avatar pool in due course to remove some unused Avatars and keep them at a more sustainable level, so there will at least be less avatars to scroll through :(

    Heyy Mandy! I didn't know you moderated even this forum! How many games do you moderate currently, just for curiosity?

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/Meet-Your-Maker/discussion/comment/3291732#Comment_3291732

    Heyy Mandy! I didn't know you moderated even this forum! How many games do you moderate currently, just for curiosity?

    I don't moderate at all...I'm a Team Lead Community Management, so I'm in charge of coordinators and moderators etc and I work across all digital games.