Game Awards Trailer
Damn, the trailer looked really juicy, reminded me of the good stuff. Can't wait for it already.
Tagged:
Community Manager
Damn, the trailer looked really juicy, reminded me of the good stuff. Can't wait for it already.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Signed up for the beta! So psyched!
I seem to be having difficulty logging into my bhvr account to sign up for the playtest. I'm not sure if it's just me or if it got overloaded.
something the team is looking into right now!
So excited there's going to be another wave of testing with the beta!
It's working now. I'm signed up.
that's great news!
I saw some, ahem, interesting things in that trailer! Makes me want to dive in right now! Signed up for beta already, my body is ready!
Same the cinematic looked so nice
So glad you're all excited! We're pretty pumped to show you the beta.
It's so cool. Signed up for the beta, looking forward to try next version *0*
The trailer looked really really good. Just hope that I will have time for the beta test.