Can I remove Hag?

Only bought it with shards for the perks, but I actually don't like playing her. I don't want the shards back, I just want to remove her and lock it again cuz I keep getting Hag dailys very frequently (deleting one results sometimes into another Hag daily)

Comments

  • No. 

    Don't be so sly. 
  • This is bait for sure.
    I main the hag and she's a top tier killer who gives me 3K almost in every match.
  • Just don't play her?

  • Wish i could remove my unwanted Add-ons already...

  • Vietfox said:
    This is bait for sure.
    I main the hag and she's a top tier killer who gives me 3K almost in every match.
    Did I say she's weak? She's high tier for sure, but unfun (for me atleast)

    Orion
    said:

    Just don't play her?

    I keep getting Dailys
  • Vietfox said:
    This is bait for sure.
    I main the hag and she's a top tier killer who gives me 3K almost in every match.
    Did I say she's weak? She's high tier for sure, but unfun (for me atleast)

    Orion
    said:

    Just don't play her?

    I keep getting Dailys
    No, the hag is a really fun killer and a pain for survivors when using her properly.
  • Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    This is bait for sure.
    I main the hag and she's a top tier killer who gives me 3K almost in every match.
    Did I say she's weak? She's high tier for sure, but unfun (for me atleast)

    Orion
    said:

    Just don't play her?

    I keep getting Dailys
    No, the hag is a really fun killer and a pain for survivors when using her properly.
    Are u really fighting about my opinion and taste? Are u really that ######### ??
  • Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    This is bait for sure.
    I main the hag and she's a top tier killer who gives me 3K almost in every match.
    Did I say she's weak? She's high tier for sure, but unfun (for me atleast)

    Orion
    said:

    Just don't play her?

    I keep getting Dailys
    No, the hag is a really fun killer and a pain for survivors when using her properly.
    Are u really that ######### ??
    YES :)
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    I keep getting Dailys

    Skip 'em.

  • Click daily trash icon ...
    ???
    Profit?

  • Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    This is bait for sure.
    I main the hag and she's a top tier killer who gives me 3K almost in every match.
    Did I say she's weak? She's high tier for sure, but unfun (for me atleast)

    Orion
    said:

    Just don't play her?

    I keep getting Dailys
    No, the hag is a really fun killer and a pain for survivors when using her properly.
    Are u really fighting about my opinion and taste? Are u really that ######### ??
    Wait, let me give u an upvote for asking if i'm #########. I'm still laughing.
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Vietfox said:


    DwightsLifeMatters said:


    Vietfox said:

    This is bait for sure.
    I main the hag and she's a top tier killer who gives me 3K almost in every match.

    Did I say she's weak? She's high tier for sure, but unfun (for me atleast)

    Orion said:

    Just don't play her?

    I keep getting Dailys

    No, the hag is a really fun killer and a pain for survivors when using her properly.

    Are u really fighting about my opinion and taste? Are u really that ######### ??

    I am. I'm not fighting about your opinion but I'd like to point out that I am.

  • Orion said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    I keep getting Dailys

    Skip 'em.

    Mate, u even read my post fully? Sometimes I get another one after deleting 
  • Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    This is bait for sure.
    I main the hag and she's a top tier killer who gives me 3K almost in every match.
    Did I say she's weak? She's high tier for sure, but unfun (for me atleast)

    Orion
    said:

    Just don't play her?

    I keep getting Dailys
    No, the hag is a really fun killer and a pain for survivors when using her properly.
    Are u really fighting about my opinion and taste? Are u really that ######### ??
    Wait, let me give u an upvote for asking if i'm #########. I'm still laughing.
    K, cool story I guess 
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Mate, u even read my post fully? Sometimes I get another one after deleting 

    I did. I mean literally just skip 'em. Stop caring about them.

  • Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    This is bait for sure.
    I main the hag and she's a top tier killer who gives me 3K almost in every match.
    Did I say she's weak? She's high tier for sure, but unfun (for me atleast)

    Orion
    said:

    Just don't play her?

    I keep getting Dailys
    No, the hag is a really fun killer and a pain for survivors when using her properly.
    Are u really that ######### ??
    Was that necessary?
  • people on this forum will argue over anything I swear. 

    I don't think there is a way to remove her once you've purchased her. 
    I have to agree I would find it an odd request, but I understand your reasoning.
  • To be honest. I understand you really wanted her perks but you probably should have just waited for them to appear on the shrine. His sad and has suck as that might seem.

    Is much better than just buying a care to you're not going to use
  • To be honest. I understand you really wanted her perks but you probably should have just waited for them to appear on the shrine. His sad and has suck as that might seem.

    Is much better than just buying a care to you're not going to use
    If perks like ruin and BBQ&C would appear frequently u would have a point, bit they don't. FYI, BBQ&C was for the first and last time seen in shrine September 2017
  • I don't think you can remove a character, I don't like her that much either but I'll play her for my rituals, so I guess you're probably stuck with her. You can delete the rituals like others have said but that's not a solution to your problem. I guess you can just not do the rituals, sorry but I don't think there's any way we can help you out