Is there a killer perk that hides their aura from survivor perks?

i had 2 games in a row where i have kindred, and killer's aura dosent show. If there isnt i'm going to make a ticket in the bug report.

Comments

  • It's in today's patch notes, they broke Kindred.

    _20221206_105454.JPG


  • Any perk that causes Undetectable or Blindness.

  • I'm curious why survivor perks get cancelled by killer perks, but killer perks don't get cancelled by survivor perks...

  • @Tatiana5 said:

    I'm curious why survivor perks get cancelled by killer perks, but killer perks don't get cancelled by survivor perks...

    Discordance counters any aura reading perks from the killer.

    Totem hunting perks counters hex perks.

    And that are only 2 that instantly co.es to mind and am pretty sure there are several more survivor perks that cou ter killer perks ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • @Tatiana5 said:

    I'm curious why survivor perks get cancelled by killer perks, but killer perks don't get cancelled by survivor perks...

    Distortion, Calm Spirit, Residual Manifest, Shadow Step all cancel out killer perks.

  • @Tatiana5 said:

    I'm curious why survivor perks get cancelled by killer perks, but killer perks don't get cancelled by survivor perks...

    Disortion would like to have a conversation with you

  • Plus Off The Record and Sole Survivor

  • @Tatiana5 said:

    I'm curious why survivor perks get cancelled by killer perks, but killer perks don't get cancelled by survivor perks...

    You need to specify which killer perks don't get cancelled by survivor perks. Otherwise your comment doesn't mean anything.

    Gen regression perks? Just run gen progression perks. (Prove Thyself, Stakeout + Hyperfocus, Overzealous, Resilience etc.)

    Aura reading? Distortion + Residual Manifest (gives the killer blindness)

    Chase perks? Bring chase perks yourself. (Mainly exhaustion perks but there are also: Window of Opportunity, Resilience, Object Of Obsession etc.)