ada sweater bug?
i saw ada's sweater in the store and got it but apperently it is a bug.
dose anyone else see ada's sweater in the store?
i saw ada's sweater in the store and got it but apperently it is a bug.
dose anyone else see ada's sweater in the store?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No clue if its a bug but its in my store right now too. Nothing for Rebecca.
yea same. i havent seen any sweater for the newer characters besides ada.
my guess its a bug.
Hahaha, they restrict the sweater behind time limits but they can't even get that part right.
Speaking of bug, I’m so sad her sweater has a giant moth (?) on it 😭 I really thought she’d have something cuter
I think it’s cute and it’s also a reference.
I never played RE, just watched a little of it being played. What’s the reference?
Her RE4 outfit.
Thanks! It actually does look pretty
if only we got this outfit as well…