Shattered Square is no map, its a planet.
I have never seen such an unbelievable big thing like this map, even Red Forest feels like nothing in comparison.
Even with Teleports etc., this map and the gen-spread is hilarious.
I have never seen such an unbelievable big thing like this map, even Red Forest feels like nothing in comparison.
Even with Teleports etc., this map and the gen-spread is hilarious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hmm,
My guess its the lack of line of sight blockers.
Yeah I was just gonna say it is larger than many maps, but it is the same size as blood lodge, which is not a map that gets complained about often because of its size...
Well Blood Lodge is a 3-1-3 map, so u stay at one side as killer anyway.
On the new one, there is no "3-Gen".
Are you sure you're not confusing it with azarovs resting place?
Hm possible 🤣
But there are other examples:
I love azarovs is larger than blood lodge despite being really killer sided xD
So despite being large shelter woods is still a good killer map because it is not loaded with stuff, and if they fix the pallet spawn on Borgo I think it could also be an alright map, still better than every map they made in the last like 2 years or so...