Midwich hooks
Please fix hooks upstairs on this map. I brought a purple hook offering and still only had one hook on that entire floor/side of the map.
I hate bleeding people out tbh.
Please fix hooks upstairs on this map. I brought a purple hook offering and still only had one hook on that entire floor/side of the map.
I hate bleeding people out tbh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I actually kinda like Midwich but the hook spawns are SO BAD. I've had far too many situations where a hook is just out of reach and someone wiggles out, it's miserable.
Hooks are the only problematic part around the map for killers. Everything else is killer sided about it.
So if you want to fix hooks, then whole map needs to be fixed - by say at least adding 1 single new pallet at every hallway, but ideally making the map overall larger