Struggle effect : Console VS PC
I can't be alone on this one.
I had the opportunity to play both platforms, and, beside the difference of gameplay between Controller and M&K, I've noticed that the carrying of a survivor feel very different.
It seems that survivors have "more strength" when I'm playing console. Movements are way harder, especially reinforced with Boil over. The struggle effect feel very very effective, compared to when I'm on PC it seems that it doesnt even exist and I can manage to go in a straight line no problem.
If you have played both platforms, have you noticed that aswell ?
Comments
That would explain why so many survivors bring boil over. I never understood the usage (I am PC). I see it every like 3rd game against me and yet I can remember 1 instance where it saved survivor (hook sabotage into me getting stuck on a hook before I could hook) in like maybe 100 games I remember.
Both platforms should have same conditions.
I don't know how it works mechanically or on the Code side, but on console it feels like when the struggle sends you to one X axis direction (Left or Right), it also applies the Y force to it (Forward or Back), which results in going very very heavily on the side. if you have bad map elements RNG, you can sometimes get stucked for some seconds. very very frustrating.