This doesn't happen very often, but when it happens... omg
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1671453811
What a satisfying way to start a match LOL, imagine if basement was near. Game would be over so fast.
I could actually have hooked all 3 but I didn't notice the hook upstairs at the time, was excited with the moment 😂 Hooked 2 of them at least
Comments
why did i know it was gonna be a bubba clip....lol
wp i guess?
premonition 😯
BatChest
I'm just imagining that Meg's players face seeing all her team go down
It is sad that situations like these are not uncommon in my games 😞
None dc'ed, actually surprising.
I had similar with Bubba the other day and yeah I was shocked nobody DC'd too.
I let them reset as I don't do the lame basement or camping Bubba thing personally...
Yea, I only noticed when watching the vod, sad :x. I got the further survivor, just couldn't get the feng because I didn't go for upstairs.
there was a hook above you.