For killers who have around 1k hours

What are you guys doing to entertain yourselves in this game right now Im so bored with every killer right now and the killers I usually enjoy feel awful lately. I usually play billy or bubba but the new map bugs make them kinda torture. Also if you're just gonna say "take a break:" dont next time I do Im probably never coming back to the game

Comments

  • @Ayamir said:

    If you play too much DBD per day you might get bored because this game can be VERY frustrating and unpleasant to play sometimes.

    I have 3.9k hours(PC+PS5) and there isn't much for players with that much playtime to learn I just try to "work" on my weaker killers such as Hillbilly Trickster and even Twins as I rarely play these killers and need to remove the rust

    Also I am currently grinding to get my Oni to P100 and enjoying it never gets boring when playing your favorite killer that made you fall in love with the game

    I don't get bored because I keep switching games modded Skyrim is still legendary Cyberpunk 2077 is finally playable after that disastrous launch back in 2020 and we're getting next gen version of Witcher 3 on December 14th.

    I rarely get bored of playing certain games as I always like to switch and have variety in the games I play.

    I won't tell you to just play another game or take a long break but you should try to take a very very little pause of 3/4 days of DBD then come back once the solo Q frustration is gone and hope for the best

    And if you're looking for some competitive games try Overwatch 2 and make your way to top 500 got top 17 this season I was very proud after all the sweats and tears I spent on this miserable game it still has it flaws and Blizzard deserve to get all the hate they're currently getting(talking about that horrible monetization system)but gameplay wise the game is very fun since there is no more double shield like in OW1 I still miss 6v6 tho.

    I also cycle through games and I dont play religiously anymore either. My current loop with dbd is launch it - look at killer roster - feel unimaginable apathy for all of them - do a challenge maybe - get bored after 1 match - look at playing survivor - don't - quit game. I don't even do this everyday either I've probably played like a total of 2 hours in the last 2 weeks.

  • @duygu said:

    dont play too much, a few games a day keeps you from being burnt out. if you're already completely burnt out, give it a break, watch videos instead of playing, that might return you some willingness to play

    That's basically what I've been doing for the past 2 years honestly. I played a little more when weaker came out because he's the first killer to come out that I've enjoyed since blight.

  • @BlackRabies said:

    Play some really mean build that'll make survivor experience really un fun but creative.

    Pinhead with the Iri add on to see his own box. Hex face the darkness, thrill of the hunt, stand still be undetectable, sloppy butcher. Job is to protect the box and let the chain hunt do all the work, they'll never be allowed to heal or do bones.

    Pig with face mask, rule #2, Hex plaything, pentomento, then w/e perks either doctors map or RPD. They'll have al lot more than just gens they'll have to do and they're mostly blind.

    I dont really get enjoyment out of builds I know people hate. If you do go for it I don't think my way of playing is better its just not enjoyable for me if I know I'd personally hate to go against it.

  • @ColonGlock said:

    Try playing the game in different ways with different perks. I like to do Insidious scares by gens that are close to being completed. I go full skill check attack build or anti-heal. Anything but gens because I don't want matches to last forever. They can finish the gens or die but I am not interacting with gens. I only want to win chases and scare them.

    Try to master all killers and take the game less seriously so you can have fun with it.

    I haven't taken the game seriously since 2020 and the problem. Is that I'm just not having much fun anymore. There have been many times in the past where I get frustrated with the game and it's direction, I won't lie that's still there, then I'd uninstall then come back for a new killer to try them out and get back into playing it but I'm mostly feeling complete apathy towards playing it and bhvr seeming to learn nothing and make the same mistakes over and over again only compounds this and gives me no hope for the future of the game.

  • @Sava18 said:

    I mean this game is blight for me, I only play a like 20 games a month at this point and my last blight game will be my last dbd game.

    I use to love blight but I just got more and more frustrated with his collision and each new map only made it worse.

  • i just go in and play in a way survivors hate. it brings me joy

  • @gilgamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3288415#Comment_3288415

    I dont really like survivor and I never really have. The only thing that makes it fun is playing with friends and most of my friends that played have long since quit

    That's fair, everyone is different but survivor sure helped me enjoy the game more since a bunch of changes.

    Maybe it's time to put the game down, I know you will have put alot of time, money and effort into it but in the end you should enjoy it and if you arent it will just impact your real life attitude.

    I personally have DBD and my main game but I still dont play it constantly. I'll constantly have other games on the go and just have DBD as that one constant in the back.

    Dont feel limited to DBD, plenty of games out there to have fun on if one isnt as fun anymore and it can be quite uplifting to change game

  • 1k ? Try 3k. You can vary tactics, killers, goals, ...

    There are perks. You can take any combination of 4, 3, 2, 1 or even no perk.

    If all you care about is getting 4 kills and chasing, scare-jumping, baiting or fooling survivors isn't something you enjoy, this may not be for you.

  • @gilgamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3288410#Comment_3288410

    The problem is I want to play but nothing feels fun. Like I want to play the game but then I launch it look at the killer roster feel no interest in any of them look at the survivor button and exit the game.

    You are bored, if you can't get any idea of something fun to do, stopping is the only choice. (Before playing may make you genuinely sick)

  • @gilgamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3288852#Comment_3288852

    I use to love blight but I just got more and more frustrated with his collision and each new map only made it worse.

    It's almost impossible to play another killer at this point, watching my friend play trickster and hold w after someone holding w for 30 seconds is so so boring. Blight literally fix's the skilless, boring parts of the game. Plus for me understanding more and more collision is kinda fun. Although maps like swamp and garden are annoying in that aspect.

  • give some new killers a try, or play ones you barely touch and try to learn how to effectively use them. i mained blight for a while before getting extremely bored of him, moved to deathslinger after his nerf and haven't looked back.

1 2 ›