Compare latency good vs bad

Compare latency, I know you almost never meet someone who has very good internet, but that's what it looks like when the killer you meet has a good connection, I just don't meet the people who are still in the vaulting animation, and then other killers:

https://clips.twitch.tv/RepleteHungrySwanAMPEnergy-oIbKZ781j3y1OqP7

and then me with the best Internet in dbd:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyv0Npmvmc8

this is so sad on all levels, if you have a good internet then you are unlucky you have to hit perfectly, but if you have a bad one or you are too far away from the server then you also hit the most unrealistic things

welcome to DBD thanks devs for years that ######### is possibly

Comments

  • Are you sure you didn't miss the hit because you weren't aiming properly? Your weapon clunks against the side of the window.

  • To me, yours looks bad, but his looks bad too. Nea was already way on the other side. You were actually right behind that survivors so if anything yours should have hit, his shouldn't have.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    To me, yours looks bad, but his looks bad too. Nea was already way on the other side. You were actually right behind that survivors so if anything yours should have hit, his shouldn't have.

    true true

    nah the real thing is, its just a skill issue YesYes :/

    and although in this video I do not meet properly

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC060Ti0e88

    and here

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cKWkm6OTo8

    and from the perspective of survivor if the killer is one of 1000, oh what am i saying ? one in 100k times has a good ping, this is what it looks like, it should always look like this if dbd were normal like all other games

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB3p4RXK2UY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pmQFXRIoZ0

    and many many more compare, but the hope is gone... the only thing that can help here is if the existing devs are changed and which ones come in who are competent (that's the only hope I have) one day to fix it

  • Yeah I envy those who live near the servers. Even with old sc and resistance I'd get hit after my feet hit the floor and get lithe proc even

  • Yeah, DBD is that one game where people with good internet get penalized the most, and hit validation is a ######### myth

    I play at a stable 25/30 ms and clips like yours happen consistently. But when I'm playing survivor, I can vault a window, run 12 meters, tea bag a couple of times, spin and escape from the match, and then get hit for some reason

  • Thats why i dont understand why people from africa and russia play on servers located in germany. Even if there are no server locations in these regions, dont match them with normal ping people.

  • @DudelPuma said:

    Compare latency, I know you almost never meet someone who has very good internet, but that's what it looks like when the killer you meet has a good connection, I just don't meet the people who are still in the vaulting animation, and then other killers:

    https://clips.twitch.tv/RepleteHungrySwanAMPEnergy-oIbKZ781j3y1OqP7

    and then me with the best Internet in dbd:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyv0Npmvmc8

    this is so sad on all levels, if you have a good internet then you are unlucky you have to hit perfectly, but if you have a bad one or you are too far away from the server then you also hit the most unrealistic things

    welcome to DBD thanks devs for years that ######### is possibly

    Dude, you missed that 100%