Zombies attention question
does Hex: Face the Darkness draw the attention of Nemesis’ zombies? I was reading that screams with a location reveal don’t, but this one also reveals the regular aura.
does Hex: Face the Darkness draw the attention of Nemesis’ zombies? I was reading that screams with a location reveal don’t, but this one also reveals the regular aura.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From what we know of the zombies, any loud noise notification will attract them. The screams technically do NOT count as a loud noise (for some odd reason) and shouldn't attract them. Same with auras in that it wont grab the deadhead's attention.
Zombies are supposed to react to generator noises too, so I think they'd probably react to screams. It's so difficult to test things with them, though.
Someone should try it out in a custom match with friends. I ran this perk today with nemesis in multiple matches but I did not pay attention to it... I did have both add-ons for zombie detection range though..