Trapper buff suggestion
So I am basically a Trapper main, I play a LOT of Trapper and while I don't necessarily feel Trapper NEEDS a buff, there is something that I think could be done to help him out a bit that wouldn't be to terribly game breaking.
So the biggest change that ya'll instituted IMO during the Trapper rework, was allowing him to carry a "trap in hand". Having 2 allows you to actually place a trap down, while continuing to have one "in hand" to use however you need. The "problem" with Trapper is having to go and collect his traps. While not a huge inconvenience, sometimes traps are just to far from the action to justify going to get it, which really hurts Trapper in that he loses a portion of his power's "potential". I think giving Trapper to ability to "call" one of his traps would really help him out in this instance. However, the question is "how powerful do we want this to be" and you actually have two options here. You can either limit its power, by not putting a trap "in hand" or not. If you want it to be weaker, let Trapper highlight a Trap somewhere remotely, I guess by looking at it, and the next trap he places, the highlighted trap despawns and he places another trap. For it to be more powerful, allow him to literally just call the trap like Mjolnir into his hand, so he can carry it around and place it as he wishes.
This would eliminate some of the needless walking across the map just to retrieve a trap. Put it on a long cooldown, a minute or whatever so it's used exclusively to save yourself a bit of walking.
Comments
How about base kit faster setting speed and you get haste when setting a trap while not being in chase
I thought of these changes some time ago.
I feel unique "extra grass" for Trapper would be nice. Maps used to have more grass, Pig gets her unique object, Freddy has his, and I wouldn't mind survivors being like, "All this grass on Treatment Theater? Must be Trapper".