Im getting 4k every game now.

Man all the survivors are really bad. I kill one and they all give up or just die.

Im getting 4k on Traper and hes the worst killer. I dont even have to basement camp.

This skill level in this game went to total noob. Where do all the good players go.

this game real boring fast now

Comments

  • @Katzengott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3289006#Comment_3289006

    The only settings what might work for DBD are gamma (for brightness) and colour balance (more red to see scratchmarks and red stain better). Colour temperature and HDR won't matter. And brightness (in my case OLED brightness) just makes everything brighter, which you don't really want.

    Did you calibrated a certain TV mode just for DBD, switching to this mode everytime you play DBD?

    Yeah I have it all adjusted & preset on the game mode picture, which also helps with performance. Not exactly sure what the internal settings are in that mode but can definitely see a difference in things like skill checks. Other modes there seemed to be a slight delay in skill checks.

    Whatever I've got the settings at it's a massive difference from the base settings. I don't struggle to see on any maps. Only time is when I play Freddy on certain dark maps and even then it's not too bad.

  • @Lost_Boy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3290233#Comment_3290233

    Yeah I have it all adjusted & preset on the game mode picture, which also helps with performance. Not exactly sure what the internal settings are in that mode but can definitely see a difference in things like skill checks. Other modes there seemed to be a slight delay in skill checks.

    On most TVs game mode will give you less input lag, that's not an issue. On my LG there's also a BOOST MODE to have even less input lag.

    But when it comes to brightness there's a reason i'm still forced to use Windows of Oppurtunity as many maps got so dark after the map reworks. And with the latest chapter pallets are even harder to see (on both sides).

  • @Nirgendwohin said:

    you must have a really good gaming chair.

    Is it possible to learn this power?

1 2 ›