Are you guys receiving the daily rewards?
I didn't receive one today, so I am wondering if it's bugged
I didn't receive one today, so I am wondering if it's bugged
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Today's reward was the Rift Fragments, and those don't have a little pop-up when you open the game, you just get given them. You can tell you got them if the progress ticks up the first time you check the Archives sidebar.
Well, that's silly that they're giving rift fragments. Many people are already finished the rift and are awaiting the new one.
Not everyone.
Oh, I see... that can lead to missunderstandings I guess.
Yep, it definitely threw me for a loop the first few times they did this.
Not me, and not many other people. I'm quite happy for the rift fragments.
I agree with you but I also think there should be an alternate bonus for the people that have finished. Like lets say you get 5 rift fragments but are finished the rift those fragments are then converted to 25k blood points instead.
I didn’t get my 25K yesterday. Every time there’s an event with daily login rewards, I don’t get mine half the time. It’s always an issue
yesterday was rift fragments not bp. you do not get a notification for those.
They really should rework the notifications to actually have something event-oriented. Like an actual... calendar.
That could be helpful.
Yes.
But sometimes when I do, it doesn't show up when I boot a game.
Got nothing today.... maybe unnecessary rift shards because i'm already at level 85. Poor gift for regular players!
Idk if i get the shard reward indeed but i do get a notification with bp I suppose i will do a photo of something
Good for those people.
Your right, good for them. Since they already earned all the cosmetics and what not from the rift. I think it would have been better if they had provided rift fragments to those who aren't finished the rift and BP or shards for those who are done the rift.
I havent received any on 16 dec. Cant say about 17th since that was rift frags and i read that those dont have a pop up. Im not exactly sure on what time a new in game day starts in gmt+1, so ill check back later to see if i get the 19th reward.
Edit: 19th received.