Hex: Ruin addition

I think a simple addition to ruin would be to make it so that if Survivors don't cleanse Ruin before it goes away, it comes back in the end game phase and will regress gates, that is all

Comments

  • They are probably just going to make exit gate regression it's own perk someday.

  • Maybe... who really knows

  • It would keep ruin weak. I think ruin needs at least better numbers. 150% regression and sure - it can regress gates too. The perk is weak and probably cleansed long before endgame anyway

  • @Gandor said:

    It would keep ruin weak. I think ruin needs at least better numbers. 150% regression and sure - it can regress gates too. The perk is weak and probably cleansed long before endgame anyway

    I am personally not against Ruin being buffed, or even just completely reverted to it's old state. As for it being cleansed before endgame, I figure in a lot of my games where I try ruin, I find that my totem isn't really cleansed out of just a lack of care, and it goes away. I also know that Gate regression is a topic that comes up a lot, and I figure, why not just add it to Ruin, since it's already a perk that's not good anymore anyway

    Unless they add Gate regression as a non hex, I don't see why not

  • @MrKrabsArgArgArg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3285980#Comment_3285980

    I am personally not against Ruin being buffed, or even just completely reverted to it's old state. As for it being cleansed before endgame, I figure in a lot of my games where I try ruin, I find that my totem isn't really cleansed out of just a lack of care, and it goes away. I also know that Gate regression is a topic that comes up a lot, and I figure, why not just add it to Ruin, since it's already a perk that's not good anymore anyway

    Unless they add Gate regression as a non hex, I don't see why not

    agreed. I mean they wanted to change meta so making it 150% would make it good perk, but not meta perk. So I am perfectly OK with both buffs. Maybe even reverting ruin completely (but that might clash with dev ideas so).