I primarily listen to rock music. Moderately heavy rock (Five Finger Death Punch or Slipknot is the heaviest I get). Currently I'm mildly obsessed with two songs/bands.
BADFLOWER (specifically "Family", especially this music video)
Otherwise as stated above, bands like Five Finger Death Punch, Rise Against, Slipknot, Falling in Reverse, Shinedown, Nothing More, Seether, Linkin Park, etc. In general I just like rock with some of it being light rock, punk rock, heavy rock, classic rock, etc. Really except for Screamer Rock, I'll like it if it's rock.
Anymore, mainly my own songs, but outside of that usually Rock, Reggae, and Metal. Death, Pantera, Ozzy, ZZ, Sabbath, Type O, Judas Priest, and the likes.
I also like to listen to really deep cut stuff. This, along with Retaliation, are really good album Peter Steele was on that doesn't get talked about much anymore outside esoteric groups.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I primarily listen to rock music. Moderately heavy rock (Five Finger Death Punch or Slipknot is the heaviest I get). Currently I'm mildly obsessed with two songs/bands.
BADFLOWER (specifically "Family", especially this music video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwsh17a9LqkTHREE DAYS GRACE (I've always been a fan of these guys since High School but I absolutely adore "So Called Life")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ViIny2YZH0Otherwise as stated above, bands like Five Finger Death Punch, Rise Against, Slipknot, Falling in Reverse, Shinedown, Nothing More, Seether, Linkin Park, etc. In general I just like rock with some of it being light rock, punk rock, heavy rock, classic rock, etc. Really except for Screamer Rock, I'll like it if it's rock.
Anymore, mainly my own songs, but outside of that usually Rock, Reggae, and Metal. Death, Pantera, Ozzy, ZZ, Sabbath, Type O, Judas Priest, and the likes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wCbIG9VSWU&list=OLAK5uy_n9NV5cj4Bsfb-_mZOTs347LtS7ZBKzQEI&index=7"Thats it. Go ahead and run. Run home and cry to mama"
Great album. Swedish death metal is the real deal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WfBNVMs2p0I also like to listen to really deep cut stuff. This, along with Retaliation, are really good album Peter Steele was on that doesn't get talked about much anymore outside esoteric groups.
y'all have very different taste from me and i like that!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=878QEx8TbMQin terms of like, more acoustic stuff i tend to listen to stuff by artists i already listen to, i dunno. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHDf-kelWG4When metalheads meet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVtDmvGMXz8Lovin these albums. Puts me in my happy place, along with some American Sludge Metal
Hell yeah. Give me both of em with a little EYEHATEGOD in the mix and i'm set all day. Pure misery recorded onto albums.
BIMBOCORE Vol 2 by Scene Queen
Combining my love of harder but not too hard songs with guitars with hyper feminine very homosexual lyrics it's just mwah
melt-banana, big black and the melvins are my favorite bands atm