Haddie's and Vittorio's Ugly Sweaters

Will they be available for shards or be free from the winter event?

Or will they turn into winter exclusive outfits only available for cells?

Up until recently I'd assume the former, as all previous unlicensed ugly sweaters have been available for shards (except Yun-Jin who we got from the event last year) but now I'm assuming the latter.

I guess there is one more question: Will we even get these 2 ugly sweaters?

Comments

  • You will get those sweaters for free during the Bone Chill event. Then they will be unavailable to obtain until December 2023 when they will return to the in-game store available for cells only. And they will disappear again. Until December 2024. And then... Milk.

  • @BarnesFlam said:

    You will get those sweaters for free during the Bone Chill event. Then they will be unavailable to obtain until December 2023 when they will return to the in-game store available for cells only. And they will disappear again. Until December 2024. And then... Milk.

    Is your post entirely speculative predictions or did they drop some information about the sweaters?

    I can't find out anything from their Twitter, news and some unofficial sources I check.