If the exit gates are powered...
Please leave... please... good game you won ... alright I suck... but after 60 seconds of you tea bagging at the entrance... I will simply DC... game has been over for 60 seconds already... just leave, what is so hard... you won... LEAVE. Not salty I just want to move on to the next hunt... why do you stay when you have clearly won? I get tired of having to hit you to leave... just bloody leave already?
Comments
its a casual video game and people are getting upset that survivors want to tease the killer a little bit in an exit gate.
Yea yea SWF is the worst with their SAS like tactics and pin point accurate information... said the killer who can’t ger out of rank 15.
The teasing is pretty toxic. Considering the constant ad hominem from you, I really doubt you're the type to just leave more often than not.
I have gotten out of rank 15 when i had the time to play. You're just so desperate to cling to you twisting things. It's sad.
This game needs a timer when the gates are opened
Not really fair on a survivor that may be in a chase at end game to get out tbh.
Yea man, walking towards the exit gate to finish the match is so demeaning, and then when it happens you can come to the forums and talk about how you had to spend 10 minutes watching youtube videos until the survivors had left, instead of spending 5 seconds holding W.
"Constant Ad hominem means you clearly stand in exit gates" Ok man, you can think what you want lmao.
Hey, you think what ever you want, too, so we're even.
They absolutely can, and the majority do.
Is this another thing like SWF, as with SWF we all like to pretend we only face 4 man SWF, are we going to pretend every single survivor stands in the exit gate at the end of every match?
Your swf groups aren't the norm.
yeyeyey I hate killer man, I don't focus all my points in to killer at all, lol killer never hit rank one or anything not every season or anything, damn you got my I don't touch killer.
I can see how this could be frustrating when
a) you are still getting used to all the hiding spots on a map
b) some players are just master jukers even at the gate and chases just take forever.
c) they have just gen rushed you, taunted you and pretty much taken the gas out of your will to play the game.
I'm a killer main and my only suggestion is to get malicious and sadistic. If they waste your time, farm points from them. Chasing them will help you max out your chase points. Smash pallets. In the end Killer gets more BP than survivor anyway, they are just feeding you and you will in turn get stronger. Spamming a AoE attack (clown, doctor, yadda) with get you more points. Some (on purpose depipping) games all i do is run around in circles and spam shock therapy with the doctor, mos survivors just leave because the screaming and screen effects are annoying. Most survivors chicken out once they see a power rev up or they are getting hit with status effects, billy is great for getting people to just run. Just learn to see it as profiting off of their stupidity.
Just the other day I had a idiot claudette butt dance me at the open gate while playing hillbilly. I downed her and then camped her, delicious instant karma. The rest of the team were sooooo mad at me, and you know what. She was the dummy that didn't get through the gate, I have no remorse for what I did.
Don't let them defeat you, take the power role back.
Aside from that, map awareness comes with time. Most smart survivors know that its only a matter of time before they make a mistake and pay for it. Its not cost effective for them (unless griefing is their goal) for them to stick around forever anyway.
Good luck.
Say what you want next post. Imma let you have the last word. I know you need that.
More than you do, clearly. If I can reach rank one I definitely play it more than someone stuck in rank 15.
You mean, "You proved me wrong so now I'm just going to say you twist words".
Thanks for admitting defeat, I'd do the same thing if I said something and someone else proved me wrong with one screenshot.
Have a Merry Christmas ^-^
Only speaking for myself: The only time I don't push them out the gate is if someone not at the gate still has a Reverse Bear Trap on, and for whatever reason, the one by the gate decides that it's better to just teabag by the exit gates instead of giving the last Survivor a chance at the Hatch.
Beyond that, I just try to get an extra hit in if I can or maybe try to get cute and bait them into slipping up so I can pull them out. Usually never works, but there was someone recently with Decisive Strike who JUUUUST came short of crossing through the gate. I managed to slap a RBT on them and carry them back into the trial. Insta-DC.
Currently been sat in a game 5 mins becauze these ######### refuse to leave. Didnt even play toxic, used party streamers, yet they're sat slamming pallets until I wave them out.
The devs wont fix this because they dont want to fix it. Thats the appeal in DBD. Being a complete and utter ######### to other people. Thats why half of the swd in the game plays the game. Thats why they wont remove DS or OoO. Because if people cant be toxic and use the game to piss off other people then they'll stop playing.
What a ######### joke of a game.
Wouldnt have lost either if this piece of ######### game didnt insist on giving me the largest levels in the ######### game every time I use a slow killer. Its like clockwork. I'm 100% convinced its coded into the game. Guess im gonna have to burn map offerings if I use legion from now on.