Battle pass question
I just bought the battle pass and I did not receive the ghost face need help
I just bought the battle pass and I did not receive the ghost face need help
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What level of the Rift are you currently at?
Edit: Also if you mean the character, that's not unlocked from a battlepass. You need to purchase the character separately, either through the official DLC ("Ghost Face") or via auric cells in-game.
I'm guessing you mean the mask and not the character, as you cannot get the character in the rift itself.
And you would need to complete the rift to get the items that are listed in there.
What do you mean with “did not receive Ghost Face?”
Did you expect to get the character itself from the rift? The rift (battlepass) is skins, charms, and in-game currency only.
Once you reach a tier, the associated skins are automatically claimed to your account, and will be usable when/if you do actually obtain Ghostface.
Battle pass sucks to be honest. they are all just reskins of said characters