Steam Mod Issue

Well. I just got a Ban in Steam Forums for 'posting several pictures of people to throw shade on them' when the topic was about people who d/cd .. and The posts with pictures were about people who DIDN'T d/c

such as

Steam Community: Dead by Daylight. Another turns to dust.. another one gone..

But.. This constituted Naming and shaming for some reason. So the forum mod gave me a perma ban over it.

[Title, and edited after I started posted actual knight victories. I was having FUN in said games ..

So many toxic little buggers. That makes 3 games in a row that entitled kids d/c from immediately before first hook. Have some decency and take one for your team.

--------------Edit

Those who didn't d/c.. WE SALUTE YOU!

]

Comments

  • First of all we do not discuss bans publicly - not here or on any of our other platforms. If you have any issues with the action taken on your account, please respond on the ban message to the moderator.