BHVR shadownerfed the Knight
They have added a 0.5 sec delay to fix the 'sound issue'. The Knight is unbearable to use right now and I'd advise not to play him besides being a punching bag for survivors.
They have added a 0.5 sec delay to fix the 'sound issue'. The Knight is unbearable to use right now and I'd advise not to play him besides being a punching bag for survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I didn't notice anything at all.
Yea its really bad. Not playing him until they fix it
it makes barely any difference in my experience
I think you need to clarify where they exactly added 0.5 sec. Because I personally didn't noticed a thing.
we did in this bug report:
I upvoted your bug report
you cannot instantly summon the guard at loops, you need wait 0.5 seconds before being able to press patrol button. its so bad that the survivor can shift-w out of green circle. really bad shadow nerf. they need fix that. very unfun change.
Yep it makes playing as Knight feel 10 times worse than before.
Not great, since he was pretty miserable to use beforehand.