Why can't p2p/killer host be optional setting?
I live in the Southern hemisphere and I get dedicated all the time.
I live in the Southern hemisphere and I get dedicated all the time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe that p2p is of the old age and they are now using dedicated servers.
Unless bhvr has moved away from this as i haven't been playing for over a year now.
P2P was removed 3 years ago
I know it was replaced, I'm asking why it can't be a choice between the 2.
Because high ping killers could be hosts and ruin games for people.
Maybe for custom lobbies but otherwise big no
This game is ruined for the entire lower hemisphere.
There is no server this side.
Why are we punished when I bought this game it was playable. Sure there were some mismatches based on q times but it wasn't permanent disability.